India is a diverse culture so does its dishes. When we move from North to South of India, the taste and variety of foods change, this is the uniqueness of Indian dishes. Indian dishes are generally known for their flavor, spices and great taste. It is a fact that Indian dishes are so amazing in taste that, with their aroma only you will have watering-mouth. So, I too will not give you a long wait,
Let have a look into the top ten amazing Indian dishes
- Kadai Paneer: Kadai Paneer is also known as “Shahi Paneer”. This dish is part of Mughal cuisine. It is generally prepared with tomatoes, onion, garlic, ginger, and yogurt in curry with the addition of paneer (cheese) pieces of cube shapes in spices. You can enjoy along with Roti (Indian Bread), Naan or Rice.
- Tandoori Chicken: Tandoori chicken is a famous dish which was originated in Punjab. It is prepared by roasting chicken marinated in spices and yogurt in an oven called “Tandoor”. People prefer to take it in a starter or the Main course.
- Biryani: Briyani is a veg and Non-Veg dish both. It is prepared in all parts of India but most famous are in Delhi, Hyderabad. It is prepared with half-cooked rice, spices, and vegetables. In place of vegetable meat of (Chicken, beef, lamb, prawn or fish) are mixed for non-veg taste. You can enjoy it in a main dish. One of the best biryani in cary you can get it from Biryani maxx.
- Channa Masala: Channa Masala has a different name like Channay, Chole Masala or Chholay. Channa is chickpea. They are soaked in warm water before preparation. Species like Garam Masala, red chilly power are the main ingredient in this dish. Onion, Tomatoes, Ginger are additionally mixed in this dish to make it awesome taste. You can eat along with Roti or Rice.
- Malai Kofta: MalaiKofta is a vegetarian dish that is prepared with vegetables and spices. Kofta is made with a smashed paste of vegetables like potatoes, beans, peas, leafy onion. In addition to vegetables, paneer (Cheese) are mixed in the vegetable. Malai is prepared with tomato juice and spice powder.
- Masala Dosa: Masala Dosa is a south Indian dish. It is crunchy and full of amazing taste. Dosa is prepared with the help of Rice, Lentils. The size of Dosa may vary from small to bigger. In Dosa smashed, boiled and fried vegetables are filled. Vegetables like potatoes, tomatoes, green chili, onion. Masala Dosa is served with Chutney (Sauces) and sambhar. Sambhar is made of lentils and mixed green vegetables.
- Mattar Paneer: Mattar Paneer is a North India dish, which is prepared in the northern part of India. It is cooked with the help of Green Peas and Paneer(Cheese). For gravy tomatoes, onion, garlic, ginger, green chili are needed. They are cooked in gram masala which is a mixture of different spices. The taste and aroma of this dish is just amazing, you can eat with rice or roti or naan(bread).
- Butter Chicken: Butter Chicken is a popular dish in India. It’s a special dish for non-vegetation people. It is also known as “MakhaniMurgh”. For its preparation chicken is marinated for several hours in a mixture of yogurt, lemon juice, red chili powder, salt, garlic ginger paste, and garam masala. Marinated chicken is then fried or roasted. Fried chicken is then cooked in a sauce of tomatoes, onion in a pan with the addition of various spices like Cardamom, cumin, cloves, garam masala, etc. Butter chicken is taken with Rice and Roti, or Naan (Bread).
- Indian Fish Curry: Indian fish curry is also known by the name “Malabari Matthi Curry”. This dish is mainly eaten in the southern and eastern parts of India. Fish is marinated in turmeric, salt, red chili powder, ginger-garlic paste. The curry is prepared with onion, tomatoes, curry leaves with adding coconut milk and spices. Then fried fish is poured into the curry. This dish can be eaten with Rice, roti (Indian Bread).
- Dal Makhni: Dal Makhni is a famous and popular dish in Northern India. It is prepared with whole black lentil, red kidney beans, butter, and cream. Spices like coriander powder, red chili powder, methi leaves are used. You can enjoy Dal Makhni with Garlic Naan, Naan or Rice.
Various other dishes are popular and heart winning in India. I will come again with some other fantastic dishes, till then you can enjoy the dishes describe above, and, let me know how was your experience and memory after eating the dishes in the comment below…