Have you ever tried Onion Rings? If no, need to worry I will help you to make Perfect, Extra Crispy Homemade Onion Rings!!!
Onion Ring Recipe:- Onion Rings are famous dishes in the appetizer. It is crisp and delicious. Let’s check the short and fast recipe to prepare it
- Take 2 large onions. Cut into ¼ inch slices.
- Separate into rings
- Take all-purpose flour 1 cup (150 g) in a bowl
- Take cornstarch 1/3 cup (50 g)
- Baking powder 1/ 2 teaspoon
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- Black Pepper 1 /4 teaspoon
- Cayenne Pepper 1/ 4 teaspoon
- Now stir all, add water gradually and whisk until smooth and thick
- Now our batter is ready
- Take Pando Breadcrumbs 2 cup (230 g) in a bowl
- Now dip the onion rings in the batter and coat all rings with breadcrumbs
- Place all coated rings into a separate plate
- Now take oil in a frying pan, heat up to 350-360F
- Take coated rings and fry into the oil, until it gets golden and crisp about 1 to 2 minutes
- Transfer to a paper towel to drain the oil
- Sprinkle the salt on the fried rings, Enjoy the crispy rings with catch-up.
Don’t forget to share your smile after preparing the Rings in the comment below. Thank You