Our team regularly contacts restaurants to verify our listings. We also post reviews and photos from our huge network of foodies to help you with your choice1. Hassle-free, 1-2-3 ordering and delivery for all your important/ those special meetings, group events or functions whenever and wherever you want..
2. Save up to 10-30% a year by setting budgets
3. You’ve got to feed an ethnically diverse workforce (with some who keep kosher, vegetarianism, vegan, Paleo diet, Raw Food diet, DASH Diet etc.)? No problems. We’ve got you covered
● Fewer top-quality staff that will leave you - Peapod, an online grocer, found that 56% are “extremely” or “very happy” at their current jobs. That number jumps to 67% for employees who get free food at work.
● It’s cost effective - A quick coffee break can easily turn into half an hour or more away from work. It can be more cost-effective to pay for food if it gets employees to work even another half-hour a day.
● It motivates and rewards your workers - which is why companies like Zappos.com, DreamWorks Animation, Facebook and Google go this route..
Allow employees to order for themselves. Just set budget limits.
Order as a group where all employees order from the same restaurant at the same time. Meals arrive together, separately bagged and labelled.
Order a gourmet spread for that special meeting, event or celebration. Order on demand or in advance at your convenience.
● We bill you monthly (No more expense reports!)